+++ Hotline: 0049 371 - 560460 +++
General terms and conditions of the fan shop represented by the WITH FULL FORCE Veranstaltungs GmbH (in the following WFF)
For the whole business relationship with the customers only these general terms are valid. They are stated on our homepage www.withfullforce.de under the section „AGB Shop“. Deviant terms require our written agreement.
Shape, colour and weight are subject to change within reasonable limits.
Verbal arrangements, changements of these terms require a written confirmation by WFF.
§2 Placing of order
Orders by customers are a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract, independent of the way of placing the order: via internet, telephone, person, letter or fax.
§3 Delivery and costs
1. The delivery is made as fast as possible, an exact delivery time can not be assured.
2. The delivery is made as long as stocks last. The delivery capacity of all products remains reserved.
3. The risk passes to the customer as soon as the goods have left our office (even though WFF bears the costs)
4. Acts of nature, corporate and external disturbances of all kinds (strike, shortage of raw materials, shipment disturbances) entitle WFF postpone, change or cancel delivery obligations.
5. Customers are not entitled to claim damages caused by delay in delivery. The customer is obliged to examine the goods for transport damages immediately after receipt of the goods. Damages to the package have to be immediately certified by the transport company. Unseen damages have to be immediately reported to us. If a documentation of the damage is missing or too late, all claims of the customer expire.
6. The right of partial deliveries is reserved.
1. The valid prices for each customer are listed on the WFF Shop. Prices are subject to change. Should we generally reduce or increase our prices in the time between confirming an order and delivery, the price valid on the date of delivery shall apply.
2. The prices for the customers are subject to change and are quoted in € inclusive the current value added tax.
§5 Terms of payment
We offer only the following payment methods: Advanced payment by bank transfer, PayPal, Credit Card
§6 Warranties / Return
1. Complaints (notification of defects) due to obvious defects must be reported immediately after delivery in written form. Notifications of defects are not permitted if WFF is unable to verify the objection due to a circumstance for which the customer is responsible.
2. In the case of guarantee we are entitled after our choice for the removal of the lack, for replacement or for the repayment of the purchase price.
3. More claims of the customer, especially claim damages, are excluded.
4. Deviations from our measurement, weight and performance data that are Immaterial, customary or caused by technical improvements are permissible.
5. The notification of defects does not release the purchaser from his payment obligation.
Returning of the goods:
A. Only undamaged received goods can be complained and returned. Don’t ever accept a damaged package. With the acceptance you can not claim a compensation at a later time.
B. Returns must be fully postage paid! We cannot accept packages with delivery costs unpaid and these will be sent back to you, which is very expensive. You are responsible for the costs of sending the goods back, if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones. Otherwise the return will be free of charge for the buyer.
C. The goods must be returned within 2 weeks after receipt of the goods.
D. The returned goods shall be well packed. Goods that get damaged or lost on the way from the customer to the WFF can not be replaced.
E. There has to be a copy of the invoice in the package.
F. Textiles must be unworn and unwashed.
If you have questions:
Tel: 0049 371 – 560460
Fax: 0049 371 – 5604610
§7 Reservation of ownership
1. WFF shall retain ownership of the delivered goods until complete payment. The customer is obliged to tell WFF immediately the changement of the residence/place of business as long as debts are unsettled or the goods haven’t been delivered yet. The customer will not be entitled to pledge the goods or assign them as a security before the transfer of title.
2. We shall be notified immediately of any third-party interference with the goods still owned by us and the receivables still outstanding.
3. The customer shall bear any and all costs of measures taken to undo the access of the third parties to the retained goods supplied insofar as such costs cannot be recovered from the infringing third party.
§8 Place of performance, jurisdiction and data storage
1. Place of performance is Chemnitz.
2. Please note that customer data are stored according to BDSG. By placing an order the client agrees to storage, processing and use of the data within the BDSG.
3. Also transaction with foreign partners all contractual relations shall be governed by German Law.
§9 Applicability of these terms and conditions
Should any of the aforementioned contract conditions have become wholly or partly a non-integral part of the contract or ineffective, then the contract as a whole remains effective. As far as the provisions are not an integral part of the contract or are ineffectual, the contents of the contract are governed in accordance with the provisions of the law. The contract is ineffective only if the adherence to it even under consideration of the changes to be taken according to the statutory provisions would constitute undue hardship for either party.